Garden Assessment Service
This is where it can all start if you are not sure how to go about tackling your garden, or just want a bit of support.
For £25 an hour I will come to see your garden, outside space, border or feature and in your company or not, give an initial assessment of the space, plants, soil pH, structure and texture and chat about and suggest things that could be done going forward to enhance what is already there. At the end of the session I will give you a written assessment with some information, perhaps some sketches and suggestions for further services.
The further services I can then offer are:
- A schedule of regular professional gardening.
- One off garden face-lift.
- Four seasonal visits annual plan.
- Planting up beds, pots and baskets.
- Seed sowing and propagation to boost your stock.
Design and Management:
- An inventory of your existing plants, and a bespoke annual plan what to do with them and when.
- A re-design of the whole space, or feature.
- 2D Concept sketches, mood boards and other visual ideas.
- More detailed plans, 3D and measurement plans.
- A planting scheme.
- Management of any implementation.